If you want to work with me on any paid contract/freelance gigs, I usually work in 2 different but connected domains.
I am also open for any full-time roles at the moment.
As a Software Developer/Programmer/Engineer
I work with following technologies:
- Go (Microservices, GraphQL, REST, CLIs)
- Python (Django, Flask, APIs, CLIs)
- Flutter (Desktop and Android)
- Bash/Shell scripting
- Vanilla JS
As a Technical Writer
If you have a developer-facing product I can help you figure out your documentation, blogs etc.
Things I avoid writing about
- Computer Graphics, Game dev
- AI & ML
Things I usually write about (open-ended)
- Developer Productivity
Some of my public published work ✍️
- OpenMetrics vs OpenTelemetry - A guide on understanding these two specifications - SigNoz
- Get your git game up with worktrees - InvideLabs
- How to Design a Transactional Key-value Store in Go - freeCodeCamp
- How to Build Your Own Linux Dotfiles Manager from Scratch - freeCodeCamp
If any of this makes sense, feel free to reach me via email varshneybhupesh@gmail[dot]com or schedule a 30 min e-meet to discuss more about my charges & how I work.