This page documents on what stack I use in my day-to-day workflow.
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 gen 3 with AMD Ryzen Pro 5
Currently on Ubuntu Mate Release 20.04.4 LTS (Focal Fossa) with Linux Kernel on 5.13.0
Other than basic gnu-utils and git, I use following CLIs.
I have a bunch of custom scripts that I use in my everyday workflow.
Browser & Plugins
I use the Brave Browser both on my PC as well on my phone.
- Bitwarden - Free Password Manager
- Grammar & Spell Checker — LanguageTool
- Screenity - Screen Recorder & Annotation Tool
- Tweak New Twitter
- Upvote Anywhere
Desktop & PWAa
Native Desktop Apps
- Font: JetBrains Nerd Font Mono
- Colorscheme: PaperColor
Although there a bunch of schemes I switch through, see the complete list on github
- Theme: Bearded Theme
- Font: ‘Droid Sans Mono’, ‘monospace’, monospace